Fee Collection Rule
- Fee for all 12 months is to be paid. Monthly Fee can be paid on monthly basis or for any number of months in advance.
- Fees will be collected in between 8.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon from Monday to Friday at the school office from 8th to last day of every month with a late fine. (Except holidays)
- The arrears of the fees of a month must be deposited by the 5th of the next month with a fine.Names of students whose fees are in arrears dor more then two months may be struck off the rolls and T.C. may be refused.
- Re-admission may be accepted as admission fee with the permission of the Principal. Students from Nursery to Class VII will be required to clear up their fees upto March in the month of February.
- For class VIII to XII, the school fees till March have to be deposited by December (so as to get a no-dues certificate). The fees payable are subjects to change as per the decision of the School Management Committee.
- Provision of 10% to 20% of enhancement of fees every year.